CLASSES: Omnes Arts Circle offers classes in Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Tap, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Acro, Musical Theatre, and Creative Movement. Competitive opportunities are available in some genres, depending on interest and availability.
LOCATIONS: Classes are available during weekdays and weekends at our studio at 1 Sherbrooke St. E., Perth, ON.
COST: Classes run for a minimum of 30 weeks from September through May. The cost for 45-minute classes is $420 +tax.
PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITIES: Omnes Arts Circle holds one year-end dance show every year, near the end of May. Dancers will be encouraged to participate in other performance opportunities as they arise.
Omnes Arts Circle offers classes in ballet, jazz, modern, contemporary, hip hop, musical theatre, and creative movement. Class levels are first divided by age groups, with exceptions approved by class teachers. Some classes may have dancers outside of the specified age groups, as these are guidelines only.
Visit our Dance Schedule for more information, or click HERE to register now!
***Please note that all Senior level and some Intermediate level classes require previous dance experience and are subject to teacher approval.
- Creative Movement (ages 3-4)
- Junior A (ages 5-6)
- Junior B (ages 7-9)
- Intermediate A (ages 9-11)
- Intermediate B (ages 11-13)
- Senior A (ages 13+)
- Senior B (ages 13+)
Important to Note:
- Some levels are combined, and this option varies year to year based on our student base. For example, a class named "Intermediate" would include both Intermediate A and B.
- Letters are used for class levels. For example, a dancer would normally complete Intermediate A before continuing to Intermediate B.
- Creative Movement 1 and 2 are the same level, simply at different times during the week.
- Pointe dancers require the approval of the class teacher in order to register. Interested dancers with no previous Pointe experience may contact Perth Physiotherapy for a mandatory assessment, and may be approved to begin Pointe classes.
We are currently offering the following classes:
***Please note that all Senior level and some Intermediate level classes require previous dance experience and are subject to teacher approval.***
Creative Movement (ages 3-4)
Ballet (ages 5+)
All Intermediate B and Senior ballet students will have the unique opportunity to learn Progressing Ballet Technique. PBT is used in various genres, and has been used to promote the "use of muscle memory to improve students' understanding of core stability, weight placement and alignment for many decades."
Jazz (ages 5+)
* Junior A, Junior B, and Intermediate A classes will be a combination of Jazz and Modern.
Turns & Jumps (ages 10+)
Jumps and Turns is meant for the dancer whose favourite part of class is across-the-floor training! This class will allow students to work on some of the most basic elements of choreography, exclusively focusing on…
Modern (ages 5+)
Hip Hop (ages 5+)
Musical theatre combines the skills of technical dance with theatrical performance to create fun, energetic, entertaining routines.
In this class, students will learn…
Tap dance combines the art of movement with the art of sound using exercises and choreography that incorporate the metal taps of tap shoes. As we reintroduce tap to the studio by offering beginner tap, we will be focusing on...
Acro dance combines classical dance technique with acrobatic elements such as gymnastics and contortion.
In this class, students will learn…
Competitive Dance: Click HERE
- Pointe class (must be approved by teacher and/or by assessment at Perth Physiotherapy)
- MASHUPS! Junior Mashup explores a variety of dance forms
- Jumps and Turns - fun technique class to supplement regular classes!
We have even more class ideas stirring, so stay tuned! Please reach out if there is a class you would like to see that isn't on our schedule!