Camps & Workshops
Terms and Conditions
- Campers will be expected to come to camp with their lunch and snacks, a water bottle, and appropriate clothing and footwear (expect to move around!).
- Campers are expected to treat the camp spaces, equipment, and materials with respect at all times.
- Due to lack of registration, Summer Camps may be cancelled at any time, in which case full refunds will be provided.
- Registration fees include a non-refundable fee of $75.00, except in the case of camp cancellation by the instructors.
- One week prior to the first day of camp, no refunds will be given if a student is unable to attend camp.
- Cell phones and electronic devices must be stored with the campers’ belongings during camp hours.
Waiver and Release of Liability
- I acknowledge that certain risks of injury are possible in participation in this camp, and may occur due to the actions of anyone involved.
- I give permission for my child to participate in the camp and its activities, both onsite and offsite, and assume all liability for risk or harm associated with participation.
- I release and hold harmless the instructors of the camp and camp leaders and volunteers from all liability, claims, damages, costs, and expenses regarding loss or damage to any person or property during participation in the camp.
- I understand that I am assuming all responsibility for insurance coverage for my child, including but not limited to, medical and disability insurance.
By submitting registration for Omnes Arts Circle’s Summer Camps, you are formally acknowledging and consenting to all risks associated with your/your child’s participation in the Summer Camps. You acknowledge that you have read and understand this document, and understand that it contains a release of all liability.
What To Bring
- All students should have a water bottle every day, along with their lunch and snacks (we can store them in the fridge, and have access to a microwave!). Please remember we will be a peanut free zone.
- Dress appropriately – wear clothes that you can move in!
For questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!