Summer Leadership Camp 2019
Please note that an application must be submitted and approved to participate in this program
- Positions are available for July 29-August 2 (Triple Threat Camp), August 6-9 (The Art of Puppetry Camp), August 12-16 (Musical Theatre Camp), August 19-23 (General Arts Camp), August 26-30 (Dance Intensive Camp)
- Camp Hours are from 9:00am-4:00pm (half days are possible if arranged ahead of time)
- All camps will take place at Omnes Arts Circle (1 Sherbrooke St. E., Perth, ON)
- Summer Leadership Camp is open to Grades 7-12 (as of September 2019)
- All youth are welcome to apply; you do not need to be a student at Omnes to participate!
- Summer Leadership Camp is FREE of charge, and participants can obtain student volunteer hours
Participants in the Summer Leadership Camp will work closely with the Program Director in delivering classes and activities relevant to that week’s camp, and will have opportunities to lead activities with campers. Leaders will also meet with the Program Director once every day of camp to discuss effective leadership skills, problem solving, and working with children in the arts. Constructive feedback, positive comments, and helpful suggestions will be given often, allowing our leaders to learn and grow!
Please visit the Summer Camps 2019 page for more information on the camps we’re offering, and to choose which one is most suitable for you! Please feel free to apply for multiple weeks!
The application for our Summer Leadership Camp is available below. Please include as many details as possible!
If you do not hear from Taisha within one week of submission, please email email@example.com to make sure it was received. Thank you!